1. Nutrient-Rich but Side Effects: Boiled eggs are nutritious but consuming them daily may lead to side effects like bloating, gas, stomach upset, cramps, and diarrhea, according to sources.
2. Digestive Troubles: Excessive egg consumption, as suggested by some sources, can result in digestive issues such as bloating, acidity, and nausea.
3. Moderation is Key: Healthy individuals are advised to limit egg intake to about seven eggs per week to avoid potential health problems.
4. Boiled Egg Diet Warning: Dietitians do not recommend the boiled egg diet, which heavily relies on eggs as the main protein source. This diet may lack essential nutrients and be low in calories and carbohydrates.
5. Nutrient Deficiency Risk: Relying solely on boiled eggs for protein may put individuals at risk of nutrient deficiencies
6. Consideration of Caloric Intake: The boiled egg diet, being low in calories, may not meet the body's energy requirements
7. Carbohydrate Insufficiency: As the diet may lack carbohydrates, it may not support sustained energy levels, impacting overall health and well-being.
8. Individual Variability: The impact of boiled egg consumption can vary among individuals, and it's crucial to pay attention to one's own body and adjust the intake accordingly to avoid adverse effects.