is corn flour good for health
Corn flour does have some health benefits, but it also has some drawbacks. Here are some key points:
1. It's gluten-free and can be consumed by those who cannot have wheat and its products.
2. Organically grown corns, which are used for making the flour, are rich in antioxidants, fiber and resistant starch that support smooth functioning of various parts of the body.
3. It may protect the heart, reduce blood pressure, and help to manage weight.
4. It's easy to digest because of the presence of insoluble fiber, thus benefits the gut.
5. It provides some amount of minerals.
1. Cornflour is full of calories and carbs like refined sugar, thus a barrier to weight reduction.
2. The high carbs makes it unsuitable for a diabetic meal.
3. Most of the cornflour is made from GMO (Genetically Modified) Corn, which may have high levels of pesticides
4. Corn flour lacks fiber and high consumption can raise LDL which is a bad cholesterol.
is jasmine rice healthy?
Thanks For Reading: