7 Ways to Get Korean Glass Skin at Home
Korean glass skin is a popular skincare trend that involves having a clear, smooth,
and radiant complexion. Here are some natural ways to achieve it at home:
1. Exfoliate your skin with oatmeal, honey, and rosewater or sugar and water.
2. Have facial steam in the shower to open up your pores.
3. Use a charcoal mask to remove impurities.
4. Drink more tea to hydrate your skin.
5. Apply your products correctly and double every product.
6. Use a sunscreen to protect your skin.
7. Use milk ice cubes to massage your face and get a radiant skin tone.
8 benefits of vitamin e for your hair.
Thanks For Reading: